TEEJET GPS SPEED SENSOR- RAVEN
* The GPS Speed Sensor uses a GPS receiver to measure true ground speed, then delivers a frequency signal compatible with the radar speed signal input on most controls and monitors.
* Eliminates problems frequently found with radar speed sensors on wet surfaces, with moving crops, or vehicle vibration.
* Convenient enclosure mounts inside cab, only a small patch antenna is mounted outside.
* Status LEDs show power, GPS lock and speed output conditions.
* Wide range of adapter cables available making it compatible with all popular application rate control systems.
* State of the art GPS engine delivers better performance than many comparable units on the market.
* Speed range of 5-80+ mph (1-130+ km/h).